The Madinelake a large area of 1100 hectares, discover its wild nature, ornithological reserve, horse school, Fishing, Golf, Sailing, Swimming…
On site NATURA 2000 about the Madine Lake more than 250 species of birds.
- Admire the wildlife and the flora of the National Reserve of Hunting and wildlife of the Lake which extends on 1800 hectares.
- Watch the birds in the garden and in the orchard contiguous to the cottage which constitute a refuge “Ligue for the protection of birds” (LPO).
In the middle of the Régional Naturalness Park of Lorraine, in natural and preserved environment:
- Numerous marked out hiking trails exist: round the Lake, the Côtes of Meuse…
- We keep at your disposal maps, guides for hiking and cycling tours.
Practing sports activities at the Madine Lake:
- Horse school
The Great War in Meuse:
- Saint Mihiel
- The medieval village of Hattonchâtel
- The Memorial of Montsec
- The Bénédictine Library in Saint Mihiel
- Ligier Richier’s works in Saint Mihiel
- Bar le Duc, its “Renaissance” heritage or patrimony
- The Stanislas castle and the manufacture of the madeleines in Commercy
- The Stanislas Place and Art Nouveau in Nancy
- The Cathedral and the Center Pompidou in Metz… and all the other treasures which Lorraine offers.